Girl Nobody
I m really digging their music. Found out about them through their songs being remixed by others of course. That's how I always find out about artists I like. The other way around. I just bought their album on the net. Wasn't even available on Amazon.com. Weird. So I had to go to the mother land (Canada) music site and get it from there. Cant wait. 6 to 8 weeks though. WTF?! What's going on ey? FUKENEY!?
In the mean time, check out their site. You can listen to their stuff on there. The site is >> http://www.girlnobody.com/ << Cut and paste.
If it was available on the net, I would download it, but I'd still wanna buy it. Coz I really like it.
In the mean time, check out their site. You can listen to their stuff on there. The site is >> http://www.girlnobody.com/ << Cut and paste.
If it was available on the net, I would download it, but I'd still wanna buy it. Coz I really like it.

<< Home